Doctor insights on:
Why Does Your Vagina Swell During Pregnancy
Increase blood flow: Yes increase blood flow in pelvic structures. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Late pregnancy: In late pregnancy the vagina swells due to increase in blood flow. The vagina has to change to allow a baby's head to fit through. This change can make the vagina feel swollen or tight or irritated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: White discharge is normal. But not smelly. You may have bv. ...Read more
See your dr: Many possible reasons from infection (stds or other)' but many people suffer. See your dr o ind pacific reason. ...Read more
Soap and Water: It does not sound hygienic. Doesn't warm water with soap work better at cleansing? ...Read more
Infection: You might have an infection - and you need to get this checked immediately - as you might also have an UTI ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does your vulva swell during pregnancy?
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- Why does your stomach feel full during early pregnancy?
- Why does your belly button itch during pregnancy?
- How soon does your stomach swell during pregnancy?
- Why do your legs and feet swell during pregnancy?
- Why does your groin hurt during pregnancy?
- Why does yous your stomach swell in early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free