Doctor insights on:
Why Does Your Uterus Flutter
Uterus flutter?: If not related to pregnancy, this is commonly due to loops of bowel that are surrounding the uterus. The bowel has small muscles in the walls that contract to push stool through. It's common to get a twitch or tic similar to what you may have felt in other parts of your body from time to time. It's nothing to worry about. ...Read more
Can't say: But 100% its not implantation, you cannot feel that. If its worrying you see a doctor, otherwise you can probably wait a while to see. ...Read more
Hard to Say: Don't get that ? Much. Most likely not related to the uterus but bowel related. The hormonal changes a week before the cycle starts are characterized by high Progesterone levels that dramatically change bowel contraction patterns and many bowel changes are reported by patients. This description could be yet another example of this phenomenon. The uterus itself is very quiet in high progesterone. ...Read more
I'm having pain every once in awhile that hurts bad but goes away and I'm also having fluttering in my uterus area and my tubes are tied?
Pelvic pain: Pelvic pain is complex as there are several organs in the pelvis. The ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, bladder, appendix, intestines, colon and rectum can all be the source. Pelvic pain requires and examination to help organize the evaluation. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. ...Read more
Thanks for asking!: It is not unusual to have uterine contractions during a period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when your uterus muscle flutter?
- Why does your heart flutter sometimes?
- Why is my uterus fluttering?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does your stomach feel full during early pregnancy?
- Why does your finger sometimes turn purple after a injury?
- Why does your feces sometimes come out looking like a thick rope?
- What does flutters in your stomach mean?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free