Doctor insights on:
Why Does Your Uterus Flutter
Uterus flutter?: If not related to pregnancy, this is commonly due to loops of bowel that are surrounding the uterus. The bowel has small muscles in the walls that contract to push stool through. It's common to get a twitch or tic similar to what you may have felt in other parts of your body from time to time. It's nothing to worry about. ...Read more
Spasm: The uterus is a muscle, and it can contract sometimes resulting in fluttering, cramps or pain. If it doesnt persist, its not an issue. If you feel its persistant, see your GYN for further evaluation and treatment ...Read more
Can't say: But 100% its not implantation, you cannot feel that. If its worrying you see a doctor, otherwise you can probably wait a while to see. ...Read more
Hard to Say: Don't get that ? Much. Most likely not related to the uterus but bowel related. The hormonal changes a week before the cycle starts are characterized by high Progesterone levels that dramatically change bowel contraction patterns and many bowel changes are reported by patients. This description could be yet another example of this phenomenon. The uterus itself is very quiet in high progesterone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my uterus fluttering?
- Why does your heart flutter sometimes?
- What does it mean when your uterus muscle flutter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my colon flutter?
- Why does heart flutter yawning?
- Why does my stomach flutter?
- Fluttering in uterus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free