Doctor insights on:
Why Does Weed Make Me Cough So Hard
Because its a toxin: The lungs were not made to inhale smoke, and if an irritant such as smoke is introduced there job is to try to get it out by causing coughing and increase mucous production. Be lucky that your lungs are telling you that they do not like it and please listen to them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See answer: I'm not certain the squeaky sound is significant. I think you will find the following information very helpful. It is designed for patients and describes the different causes of cough, the tests that can be done and the treatment for the different types of cough. > http://bit.ly/1PQ3UFM ...Read more
Possibilities...: Are you listening to loud sounds via the headphones? If so, the vibration may be inducing the cough reflex. Try decreasing the volume to see if this gets rid of the problem. Another possibility is an allergy resulting in bronchospasm which causes you to cough. See your doctor so this can be diagnosed and treated! ...Read more
My husband has been coughing really hard/uncontrollably a few days. He feels congeste& has a cough at the same time. What is this? what can he take?
Viral URI: Most likely cause of cough is viral upper respiratory infection eg common cold, which won't respond to antibiotics. We might call it bronchitis but even then, antibiotics aren't necessary. If he smokes (I know he doesn't), has asthma or COPD, we may have lower threshold for antibiotics. Try OTC cough meds for now. If no better in a few days, go see Family Doc. Cough illness can last 18d on average ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does marijuana smoke make me cough so hard?
- Why does prednisone make me cough so much?
- Why does eating chocolate make me cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my period make me so tired?
- Why does my anxiety make me so tired?
- Why does exercise make me feel so tired?
- Why is it so hard for me to get pregnant?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online