Doctor insights on:
Why Does Thyroid Go Up And Down
I have hypo thyroidism, i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel in my hands from this, will it eventually go away?
Maybe.: Carpal tunnel syndrome is not related to your hypothyroid unless of course you were wildly out of control for a while. If this was the case you may get better with time. Otherwise, cts may go away if you wear splints regularly and take nsaid's and avoid wrist stress, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does thyroid medication cause body temperature to go down?
- Why is my blood pressure going up and down?
- Why blood pressure goes up and down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my vagina swell up and itch sometimes?
- Do tsh levels naturally go up and down?
- Does having long arms and legs mean your going to end up taller?
- Why does my hand go numb and tingle?
- Why does my thyroid keep going up and then down?