Doctor insights on:
Why Does The Bottom Of My Foot Keep Peeling
I have this patch of peeling/blistering skin on the bottom of my foot. What is it and how do I get rid of it?
Try and : Nit fungal cream if no improvement after a couple of weeks see podiatrist or dermatologist. ...Read more
Dry feet and hands: One hand and two foot syndrome is fungus that results in dryness of both soles and usually the dominant hand palm. Treatment with amlactin cream and Lamisil (terbinafine) cream is often effective. Drynesss can be treated with amlactin cream. Allergy is possible, but less likely to affect both hands and feet. ...Read more
Why is the skin on the bottom of my feet peeling? It doesn't hurt or itch or anything, it just peels.
PEELING FEET: HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD IT? WHILE RARE IN WOMEN, IT COULD BE ATHLETES FOOT. ALSO CONSIDER A CONTACT DERMATITIS FROM FOOTWEAR, WALKING AROUND BAREFOOT, ETC. APPLY A COMMON OVER THE COUNTER ATHLETES FOOT REMEDY TO ONE FOOT FOR ABOUT TEN DAYS AND SEE IF IT GETS ANY BETTER. THEN WE MAY KNOW MORE. ...Read more
I have type 2 diab. And the skin on the bottoms of my feet the skin is peeling off. Other than that they r normal. Should i b concerned?
May just be dry: Try applying an over the counter voice to moisturizer in either a cream or ointment former and see if that helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do the bottom of my feet keep peeling?
- Why does the bottom of my foot keep itching like crazy?
- Why does the bottom of my eye keep twitching?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does the bottom of my foot itch?
- Why does the bottom of my foot hurt?
- Why does the bottom of my left foot tingle?
- Why does my foot keep going numb?
- Talk to a dermatologist online