Doctor insights on:
Why Does Prometrium Make You Dizzy
Do I have medication side effects or something worse? Been feeling dizzy, unable to concentrate, sleepy all day and flushed for a week - prometrium (micronized progesterone)
Let me help you: While most women have no problems with prometrium, (micronized progesterone) side effects may occur during treatment. The most common side effects include dizziness, headaches, and cramping. Potentially dangerous side effects are also possible. If you develop any of these serious side effects of prometrium, (micronized progesterone) such as migraines or yellowing of the skin, contact your healthcare provider right away. ...Read more
Herbal Therapy: Homeopathic ingredients such as cocculus indicus, lobelia inflata and gelsemium have proven to highly effective in relieving the symptoms of dizziness, weakness, fainting, fatigue, headaches and emotional upsets. However, you need to see your doctor to make sure you have nothing serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
On dizziness: Dizziness is a common symptom caused by a number of different factors, some that are benign and some that are serious. I would be concerned about dizziness that affected walking severely, dizziness associated with long-lasting double vision, clumsiness in one arm, or intractable vomiting. Sometimes these are signs of a problem with the brain. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does prometrium make you tired?
- Does sudafed make you dizzy?
- Does taxol make you dizzy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does high blood sugar make you dizzy?
- Does fish oil make you dizzy?
- Why does caffeine make you dehydrated?
- Why does drinking coffee make you tired?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free