Doctor insights on:
Why Does Ovarian Cyst Bulge In And Out
I want to know if my Ovarian cyst is causing problems I have pain all the time and bulging they said it was not a hernia.
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ovarian cyst ? Hernia ? Cancer? My lower right pelvic region is very tender and hurts. I feel some sort of bulge or mass when walking sitting coughin
Dear doctor...I have a left femur bone cyst.left ovarian cyst.disc bulge at L4, L5..i always feel sick at left pelvic and lack of left leg.why doc?
Vague question: Your question is too vague. Please be more specific. ...Read more
I think I have a pelvic mass, maybe large ovarian cyst. I am thin and think it bulges on one side. How can I be sure?
Time: Most ovarian cysts go away by themselves over time. If a cyst stays around for more than 3 months, what we would do next depends on it's size, your age, any symptoms and very specific details of the ultrasound report describing the cyst. ...Read more
Depends on the cyst: Some cysts (small simple follicular) don't need any help and resolve on their own. Large symptomatic cysts most likely will require surgical intevention. There are some cysts that resolve with hormonal treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does blood come out with burst ovarian cyst?
- Why does ovarian cyst cause a late period?
- Why does ovarian cysts cause nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does fibrous and ovarian cyst cause weight gain?
- Where does bulge appear with ovarian cancer
- Why ovarian cysts with fertility drugs?
- Why prone to breast cysts and ovarian cysts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free