Doctor insights on:
Why Does One Side Of My Face Become Hot And Beet Red
HELP.. Can sudden first time flushing/red warm/hot/heat only ONE side of face mean stroke or TIA? It lasted a few minutes and then went.
I had juverderm applied on my labionasal areas. One side of my face developed necrosis and then healed. I have redness. How long will redness last?
Several months: Wow, that is hard to do! they must have put in a ton of juvederm. Your area of redness will heal like any scar. General scar healing times are 12-18 months but the face heals faster. Keep the scar out of the sun to prevent it from becoming darker than the surrounding skin. 30 sun block, wide brimmed hats, etc. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Redness: It depends on your blood supply. Sometimes you have unequal supply to the face which would increase the vasodilitatiion on one side . This is not a problem ...Read more
One side of my face is itchy swollen and red. I have eczema, occasionally get the skin around my eyebrows irratated but nothing close this?
I have these red bumps on one side of my face and they darker in the day. And at night you really can't tell. But can I use clotrimazole for it?
I have had red, very dry skin on one side of my face and forehead for a year. I have a derm appt in a month but can I use desonide cream until then?
I went to ER earlier and was gave 4 250 mg azithromycin pills devolved a red rash one one side of my face now its going away but itches what should i?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does one side of my face hurt?
- Why is my face hot and red?
- Why does my face gets hot and red and my hands freezing cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my face so hot and red?
- Why is my face always red and hot?
- Why does my face feel numb on one side?
- Why does one side of my face feel numb?
- Why does my face get hot and red?