Doctor insights on:
Why Does Newborn Baby Smile In There Sleep
My new born baby is 15 day she has a colic and pain all night and dont sleep whats usefull please?
I am scared of sleeping alone in a closed quite room. Even a new born baby or a dog in a room makes me feel comfortable while sleeping what to do?
Sleep association : You have a sleep association disorder. It is usually found in children, and the way to treat it is to gradually reduce the availability of the reassuring thing. So if someone were to spend time with you at bedtime, but leave before you fall asleep, come back if necessary, but leave again, over a few days you might get over it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Question too broad: There is no way to provide a tutoring session within the 400 characters allowed by the site for answers. If you have a specific question please submit it for review. ...Read more
Total sleep time: Is ~18 hours/day, in 2-4 hour naps. Infants have more rem sleep than adults. Co-sleeping increases chances of parents' misinterpreting brief arousals as awakenings requiring feeds. To promote consolidation of sleep, stable pm bedtime, appropriate sleep associations (falling asleep in own bed in own room), & allowing self-regulation ( infant calms himself back to sleep) should be in place by 3 mo. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my baby jump and twitch in his sleep?
- Why does my baby keep jumping in her sleep?
- Why there is tear up and get crusty in newborn baby eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my baby grunt in her sleep?
- Why does my baby grunt in his sleep?
- Why does my husband keep twitching and jumping in his sleep?
- How long does a baby sleep in a mothers womb?
- Talk to a pediatrician online