Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Odor After A Period
Vaginal odor varies: Vag odor may vary with activity or even with diet. Citrus fruits may cause sweet smell or taste. Normal vag odor may be "musky".A fishy odor suggests a bacterial vaginosis. A foul odor may suggest the std trichomonas.Use of lubricants or birth control options can change the odor.Yeast infections may smell like bread, and often have a thick white discharge.The presence of blood changes the odor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why does my vagina smell rotten .i bleed everyday idk when I have a period . Help I hate bleeding every single day . ?
Am having A foul smell for 3 days now after a normal 5 day period and a burning inside my vagina. Can you tell me what is wrong. Thank you ?
Various causes: Vaginal odor is usually caused by bacterial vaginosis - a nonsexually transmitted bacterial overgrowth. Other causes are possible. Vaginal burning can be caused by yeast, herpes and other infections. An examination and testing can be done to determine the cause ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why does my vagina have a strong odor after my period is over but the smell goes away after a couple days? No other symptoms other than the odor.
Vaginal odor: This may be due to vaginal pH. Depending upon whether use tampons or pads. The vaginal pH may change due to the amount of menstrual flow. Probiotics are great option to consider and replenish seeing the good bacteria. Another consideration would be to use something to restore vaginal pH such as refresh which is over-the-counter. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?
- After sex why does my vagina smell
- Why does my vagina itch after my period?
- Why does my period smell so bad?
- Why does my period smell like amonia?
- Why does my breath still smell after brushing and using mouth wash?
- Why does my period smell bad?
- Why does my period smell fishy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free