Doctor insights on:
Vaginal Odor After A Period
Vaginal odor varies: Vag odor may vary with activity or even with diet. Citrus fruits may cause sweet smell or taste. Normal vag odor may be "musky".A fishy odor suggests a bacterial vaginosis. A foul odor may suggest the std trichomonas.Use of lubricants or birth control options can change the odor.Yeast infections may smell like bread, and often have a thick white discharge.The presence of blood changes the odor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why does my vagina smell rotten .i bleed everyday idk when I have a period . Help I hate bleeding every single day . ?
Hormonal fluctuation: If the smell varies throughout the month and consistently changes depending upon your time of month, then it's most likely due to hormonal fluctuation, rather than sexually transmitted diseases/infections, which would lead to persistent alteration unrelated to time. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Am having A foul smell for 3 days now after a normal 5 day period and a burning inside my vagina. Can you tell me what is wrong. Thank you ?
Various causes: Vaginal odor is usually caused by bacterial vaginosis - a nonsexually transmitted bacterial overgrowth. Other causes are possible. Vaginal burning can be caused by yeast, herpes and other infections. An examination and testing can be done to determine the cause ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?
- After sex why does my vagina smell
- Why does my vagina itch after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my period smell like amonia?
- Why does my breath still smell after brushing and using mouth wash?
- Why does my period smell bad?
- Why does my period smell fishy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free