Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Vagina Burn
Why does my vagina burn, it doesn't itch just burns on and off for the past two days.And sex is painful?
Why does my vagina burn only when i wipe? And is it okay if i put vaseline on it to help make it feel better?
Depends. : You would need to be examined before any recommendations are made. And if by vagina you are referring to your vagina and not your vulva, then no, do not use vaseline in the vagina. ...Read more
Infection: Many different infections can cause burning after sex yeast infection trichomoniasis vaginitis vaginal irritation during rough sex and oral sex allergic reaction, to semen which varies from person to person, and latex allergy to condoms etc have it checked by your gynecologist. ...Read more
Need lubrication: You may have an abrasion, essentially a friction burn. Be sure you are well lubricated, either from foreplay or a water-soluble lubricant (e.g., KY jelly). Also, be sure your partner is gentle enough not to harm your fragile genital tissues. Finally, if you are sore "down there, " you might refrain from activity until you are fully healed. ...Read more
Vaginal infection: See a gyn md for assessment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why does my vagina burn so much when I have sex with my husband? It only burns when i'm laying on my back or doggie style.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my vagina burn during sex?
- Why does my vagina burn when i wipe?
- Why does it burn when my bf ejaculate in my vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal odor after a period
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?
- Why does my anus burn when i have diarrhea?
- After sex why does my vagina smell
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free