Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Urine Smell Like Antibiotics
Vitamins or meds?: Urine is a byproduct of the kidneys filtration of the blood. It is common for urine that is concentrated to have a stronger odor. Increasing water intake helps with this. However, vitamins and certain medications can also give the urine a stronger odor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Could be serious: Many things can cause changes in the smell of urine but have not heard of any described exactly like butter. A sweet smell may well be an indicator of diabetes or potentially serious metabolic disorder. If it is consistent or persists you should see your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Amino acids: Certain foods, especially broccoli and asparagus, contain Amino Acids that are processed quickly and appear in the urine...Smelling. You have a very sensitive nose if everything you eat smells in your urine. It is a normal body function...Sometimes a UTI can smell like broccoli when you have had none...Int hat case be seen and checked. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my urine smell like fish?
- Why does my urine smell like buttered popcorn?
- Why does my urine smell like what i eat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my urine smell like onions?
- Why does my urine smell like penicillin?
- Why does my urine smell like rotten eggs?
- Why does my urine smell like coffee?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online