Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Urine Have A Bad Oder
Depends : Some things such as glucose must be tested pretty quick as they are consumed by cells and bacteria in the urine. Cells deteriorate quickly, bacteria multiply quickly. Protein could deteriorate. The ph can change depending upon bacterial action. Sodium, potassium, chloride, an similar elemental analytes are unchanged in spite of temperature and or biologic processes. In general test asap. ...Read more
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
When i urinate it smells so bad i don't like using the restrooms when i'm out of at a friends.. The oder of urine is very strong and embarrassing?Why?
Possible UTI: Urine odor can be an indicator of a urinary tract infection. Other symptoms include burning with urination, lower abdominal pain, and increased urinary frequency. It's also possible that it might be due to concentrated urine, dehydration, or an error in metabolism. This requires an evaluation by your primary care physician. ...Read more
How bad is my anxiety, once it burned to urinate and my urine had a foul oder and i had sever pain for 4hrs on bladder but went to doc and was ok.?
Is it bad that i've been holding in my urine for 8 1/2 hours? I planned to longer, but it all went out.
?: Question makes little sense and can't be answered. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my urine have a strong odor?
- Why does my eye hurt when i have a cold?
- Why do i have a bad taste in my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does having a large bowel movement make my right testicle hurt?
- Why does my babys head have a ridge?
- Why does my neck click when i turn my head a certain way is that good or bad?
- Why does my ankle have a sharp pain when i bend over?
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?