Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Thyroid Keep Going Up And Then Down
I have hypo thyroidism, i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel in my hands from this, will it eventually go away?
Maybe.: Carpal tunnel syndrome is not related to your hypothyroid unless of course you were wildly out of control for a while. If this was the case you may get better with time. Otherwise, cts may go away if you wear splints regularly and take nsaid's and avoid wrist stress, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My elbow keeps swelling up then it goes down then comes back why is that
- Why is my blood pressure going up and down?
- Why does my lip keep going numb then twitches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my husband keep twitching and jumping in his sleep?
- Why does my knee keep cracking and making crunching sound?
- Why does my vagina swell up and itch sometimes?
- Why does my left arm keep going numb?
- Why does thyroid go up and down?