Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Stool Smell Sweet
Why does my stool smell sweet?Could it be a lack of an enzyme or candida? It looks normal its just the smell thats different.Took 500abx 6 months ago
In digested sugars: Does it happen with all foods? Have your stools gotten soft or bulky? You may be lacking enzymes necessary to break down the sugars so they accumulate and the stools smell sweet. You should probably see a gastroenterologist if it continues. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My granddaughter has bowel problems she is 12 and had glandular fever this time last year. The stool smells like perfume/sweet ?
I have had sweet , fruity smelling urine for a couple weeks now. My feces also smells strangely fruity and my urine has been cloudy but no other symp?
Possible causes: The things you eat and drink can affect the smell and appearance of both your urine and feces. The other concern for a fruity or sweet smelling urine is the possibility of diabetes. If you have a family history of diabetes, you should see your primary care physician and have the appropriate tests performed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Here the last week or so I have been having oily stools. They do not smell and the oily residue is clear. Not sure what it is?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my poop smell sweet?
- Why does my stool smell?
- Why does my stool smell bad?
- Why does my urine smell sweet?
- Vaginal odor after a period
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?
- Why does my sweat smell like vinegar when i wake up?
- Why does my period smell so bad?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free