Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Skin Take So Long To Heal On My Foot
Very painful spot on my foot the skin is dry/cracked at the spot and it looks black underneath the skin what is this?
Black spot : Could be a wart but you need it examined to know for sure what it is ...Read more
Laceration on the bottom of my foot. 1cm deep 14 stitches long. Will get stitches out in 12 days. When can I resume normal activity?
Suture removal: Ideally, you should be able to resume activity once the stitches come out. Best advice is to consult with your doctor about particular activities that may not be ok just yet. ...Read more
A pinched nerve: in your lower spine at L4-L5 can cause REFERRED pain and appear to come from your leg/foot. Hope this is helpful! Dr Z ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does hemodialysis take so long?
- How long does a sprained foot take to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a fractured foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take tendons to heal in the foot?
- How long does it take to heal a tendon in the foot?
- Why does my period last so long?
- Why does my skin itch so much?
- Talk to a dermatologist online