Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Skin Take So Long To Heal On My Foot
Depends: How was it broken, what bones, what treatment. ...Read more
I have tenysonotovitis on the ball of my foot from last 1 and half month.I am taking antiinflimatory how long will it take to heal?
Ankle sprain: Severe ankle sprains could take 6 to 8 weeks for the pain to resolve. The best thing to do to treat the ankle sprain as quickly as possible is to rest, ice, compress, and elevate the ankle on a daily basis. You may want to also use an ankle brace to help stabilize the ankle to allow ligaments to heal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too vague...: It depends on what tissue is injured, the extent of the injury and it you are weight-bearing, extent of activities, etc. See a podiatrist. ...Read more
Depends: Did you have surgery or injection yet? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I fractured my greater tuberosity how long does it take to heal
- How long do it take for my skin on my meatus to grow back?
- How long does a bone bruise on foot take to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for my eyes to heal after lasik?
- Why is my skin so sore to the touch like my whole body is bruised?
- How long does it take for cuts on the face to heal?
- How long will it take for my black eye to heal?
- Talk to a dermatologist online