Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Side Hurt After Drinking Alcohol
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
After drinking alcohol today my lower right side hurt and got worse.Now pain is spreading around side and front.Its a burning ache type feeling.
My right side hurts just below my rib after drinking alcohol. Not bad, just like a sour stomach only on the wrong side. My liver numbers are good.?
Get checked out: Pain is the way your body lets you know there is a problem. The relationship to your drinking is no accident. This could be anything from an ulcer, to a problem with your gall bladder or pancreas. You need a physical exam from your primary care physician as soon as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right side hurt when i drink alcohol?
- Why does my right side hurt after drinking?
- Why does my side hurt when i drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my right side hurt when i drink alchol?
- Why does my right side hurt when i drink?
- Why does my heart hurt after drinking?
- Why does my head hurt after drinking?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free