Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Keep Going Numb
My fiancé is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should I b worried about this?
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
You need examination: There are so many causes of arm numbness that there is no simple answer. Common causes include carpal tunnel syndrome (pinched nerve at the wrist) and ulnar neuropathy (pinched nerve at the elbow). Less commonly, it can be pinching of a nerve in the neck, and even more seldom, such conditions as brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, stroke, and other rare diseases. Check with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My right arm feels numb and goes down to my pinky were that hurts history of stroke and nuoropathy in right arm?
Ulnar nerve?: This is probably not caused by a stroke. A stroke would not normally choose this area or cause pain, although there are exceptions. Neuropathy could be a factor, although it does not normally choose the little finger. The ulnar nerve, which passes through the inner elbow, can be irritated. This causes pain and numbness in the little finger. A doctor visit and EMG helps make the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right arm go numb when i walk?
- Why does my right hand keep going numb?
- Why does my arm keep going numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my right thigh go numb?
- Why does my left arm go numb?
- Why does my right arm feel numb?
- Why does my right hand go numb?
- Why does my right arm go numb?