Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Keep Going Numb
Pinched nerve: Based on your symptoms this most likley a condition called a cervical radiculopathy. This is a pinched nerve in the neck that can cause numbness, tingling or both in the arm. Initial treatment can include physical therapy and oral cortizone (hydrocortisone). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My fiancé is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should I b worried about this?
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
Not so funny bone: If the numbness in mainly in forearm and hand, then most likely you have compression of the ulnar nerve in a bony groove formed by a portion of the elbow. This commonly seen after direct injury or more commonly by leaning on the elbow. Bending the elbow would make it worse. Straightening the elbow would make it better. Weakness of the hand is a possibility--if weakness is present see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my left arm keep going numb?
- Why does my right hand keep going numb?
- Why does my right arm and hand go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my foot keep going numb?
- Why does my hand keep going numb?
- Why does my arm keep going dead?
- Why does my hand and arm go numb?
- Why does my arm keep going numb?