Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Keep Going Numb
My fiancé is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should I b worried about this?
Perhaps nerve pinch: Most commonly, this is due to carpal tunnel syndrome, secondary to compression at wrist, but you could have different problems, such as ulnar at elbow, thoracic outlet at shoulder, neck issues. Can sort out with exam at your doctor's office. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
You need examination: There are so many causes of arm numbness that there is no simple answer. Common causes include carpal tunnel syndrome (pinched nerve at the wrist) and ulnar neuropathy (pinched nerve at the elbow). Less commonly, it can be pinching of a nerve in the neck, and even more seldom, such conditions as brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, stroke, and other rare diseases. Check with your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right arm go numb when i walk?
- Why does my right hand keep going numb?
- Why does my arm keep going numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my right thigh go numb?
- Why does my left arm go numb?
- Why does my right arm feel numb?
- Why does my right hand go numb?
- Why does my right arm go numb?