Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Keep Going Numb
My fiancé is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should I b worried about this?
Perhaps nerve pinch: Most commonly, this is due to carpal tunnel syndrome, secondary to compression at wrist, but you could have different problems, such as ulnar at elbow, thoracic outlet at shoulder, neck issues. Can sort out with exam at your doctor's office. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lately my right arm has been numb constantly. When I sleep it goes numb. When I drive it also becomes numb. If I move my arm the numbness will subside?
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right arm go numb when i walk?
- Why does my right hand keep going numb?
- Why does my arm keep going numb?
- Why does my right arm and hand go numb?
- Why does my right thigh go numb?
- Why does my left arm go numb?
- Why does my right arm feel numb?
- Why does my right hand go numb?
- Why does my right arm go numb?