Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Go Numb When I Walk
Chest pain: The symptom you describe could be benign but could also be an anginal equivalent. You should see your dr. And get checked out. ...Read more
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
Pinched nerve: Based on your symptoms this most likley a condition called a cervical radiculopathy. This is a pinched nerve in the neck that can cause numbness, tingling or both in the arm. Initial treatment can include physical therapy and oral cortizone (hydrocortisone). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my feet go numb when i walk?
- Why do my toes go numb when i walk?
- Why does my right arm and hand go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when my right arm goes numb?
- My right arm goes numb when i sleep
- Why does my knee feel numb when as i walk?
- Why does my left arm go numb when i lay down?
- Why does my leg go numb when i walk?