Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Go Numb When I Walk
Chest pain: The symptom you describe could be benign but could also be an anginal equivalent. You should see your dr. And get checked out. ...Read more
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
My fiancé is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should I b worried about this?
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right arm go numb?
- Why when i walk does one of my knees goes inward toward my other knee?
- My right arm goes numb when i sleep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my right arm keep going numb?
- Why does my right arm and hand go numb?
- What does it mean when my right arm goes numb?
- Why do my toes go numb when i walk?
- Why does my leg go numb when i walk?