Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Right Arm Go Numb
Pinched nerve: Based on your symptoms this most likley a condition called a cervical radiculopathy. This is a pinched nerve in the neck that can cause numbness, tingling or both in the arm. Initial treatment can include physical therapy and oral cortizone (hydrocortisone). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My fiancé is double my age he has recently had his right arm going numb a lot should I b worried about this?
39 year old male - right arm - started as pain, then changing to tingling and is now going numb any time he bends his arm.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right arm go numb when i walk?
- Why does my hand and arm go numb?
- Why does my arm keep going numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my right leg go numb?
- Why does my right hand go numb?
- Why does my right thigh go numb?
- Why does my right arm feel numb?
- Why does my right arm and hand go numb?