Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Rheumatisms Hurt More At Night
Both arms and both feet tendons hurt a lot. Nothing has helped. Doc says no rheumatism. What could be the cause?
Can you share: With us any other medical issues you may have or if you are taking any medication? ...Read more
Arms and feet tendons hurt a lot. First both elbows,then biceps,then both feet,then both thumbs.Doc says NOT rheumatism.Have Crohn's.take no meds.
I suffured from a tfcc injury for 3 months on the right wrist. Now my left wrist is hurting, i didn't injure it. Can it be rheumatism? Any chance?
Improve lifestyle: Chronic joint pain/swelling can be helped using an anti-inflammatory diet (plant based, whole grains and lean protein), drink 0.5oz/pound you weigh for joint hydration. Using supplements like omega 3 4-6 grams/day, glucosamine and curcumin are important as well. Maintain a healthy weight. Exericse with tai chi, in a heated pool. Acupuncture, reiki and meditationcan also help with pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Recurrent pain: This is a syndrome of recurrent pain in joints with periods of no pain there is generally no inflammation associated with it and markers of inflammation like ESR or cro are normal and all serological like rheumatoid factor are negative. Often responds well to anti inflammatory mess or plaquenil. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my knee hurt at night?
- Why does my stomach hurt at night?
- Why does my leg hurt at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do sutures on my hand hurt more at night?
- Why does my foot always hurt at night?
- Why does my back hurt at night?
- Why does my left leg hurt at night?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free