Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Rheumatisms Hurt More At Night
Both arms and both feet tendons hurt a lot. Nothing has helped. Doc says no rheumatism. What could be the cause?
Can you share: With us any other medical issues you may have or if you are taking any medication? ...Read more
Arms and feet tendons hurt a lot. First both elbows,then biceps,then both feet,then both thumbs.Doc says NOT rheumatism.Have Crohn's.take no meds.
Rheumatism: Need to know first what you mean by rheumatism. Standard tylenol (acetaminophen) works quite well for osteoarthritis. Sometimes you may need drugs like aleve or ibuprofen. If you have a more inflammatory process you really need to see your doctor. Do remember no drug comes without potential side effects if used in excess. ...Read more
Recurrent pain: This is a syndrome of recurrent pain in joints with periods of no pain there is generally no inflammation associated with it and markers of inflammation like ESR or cro are normal and all serological like rheumatoid factor are negative. Often responds well to anti inflammatory mess or plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does carpal tunnel hurt more at night?
- Why do sutures on my hand hurt more at night?
- Why does my left leg hurt at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my foot always hurt at night?
- Why does my leg hurt at night?
- Why does my stomach hurt at night?
- Why does my knee hurt at night?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free