Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Period Make Me So Tired
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
I started my period March 2nd ended March 6th about 11 days later I started spotting. My spotting lasted 6 days, now I'm facing extreme tiredness.
My period start date should have been tuesday but it came today should I still take a test, i've never been late, sympt-sore boobs, tiredness?
Pregnant: If you miss a period and you are sexually active, you could certainly be pregnant. ...Read more
Pain in back where my left kidney is located stomoch cramps, tiredness , is this to do with my period coming?
How do I know if I have a miscarriage. My period is a little odd. I feel like vomiting at times. Food disgusts me. Pain/fever and tiredness?
Low oxygen: As a result of the blood loss from your period, the amount of oxygen that is able to be carried by your blood is lower than normal. This may result in a sense of fatigue during these time periods. Maintaining a steady sleep schedule during your period may help alleviate some fatigue as well. I hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my anxiety make me so tired?
- Why does my thyroid make me tired?
- Why does exercise make me feel so tired?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i so tired on my period?
- Why does weed make me caugh so hard?
- Why does anxiety make me so sick to stomach?
- Why does marijuana smoke make me cough so hard?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free