Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Period Last 2 Weeks
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Yes.: The period is what it is. Cycle length responds to a variety of factors and your body comes up with the best solution - in this case 2 days was the right answer - it WAS the most healthy. ...Read more
Anovulation?: You may have had an anovulatory cycle. These are cycles in which the ovary fails to release an egg. This alters the hormonal levels which disrupts the cycle. Call your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why would my period last 2 weeks?
- Why would my period last two weeks?
- Why has my period lasted 2 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My period has lasted for 2 weeks
- My period has lasted two weeks
- My period has lasted 2 weeks
- Why did i bleed during sex and why did my period last for two weeks?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free