Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Pee Smell Like Fish
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Inherited: About 40% of the population inherits an enzyme that converts a chemical in asparagus into an aromatic sulfur compound which has a strong smell. It is interesting but not harmful. ...Read more
My pee is clear no color, smells like ammonia and fish, burns,itching and going to the bathroom a lot at night, have chronic cystitis, also a virgin.
Raw vagina rash. Spread to inner butt. Wipe and grey/yellow/white/thin/dry clay on towel. Both itchy and doesn't smell like fish. Peeing also burns. ?
Vaginitis: It can be difficult to tell if a 'fishy' smell is coming from urine or the vagina it is usually related to vaginal infections (trichomoniasis, gardnerella, or bacterial vaginosis). If a man has a fishy smell his urine he may have gotten a bacterial infection from a woman he had sex with. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my pee smell like tuna?
- Why does my poop smell like fish?
- Why does my urine smell like fish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my pee smell like burnt popcorn?
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?
- Why does my pee suddenly smell so strongly?
- Why does my urine smell like popcorn?
- Why does my pee smell like popcorn?