Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Pee Smell Like Fish
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Raw vagina rash. Spread to inner butt. Wipe and grey/yellow/white/thin/dry clay on towel. Both itchy and doesn't smell like fish. Peeing also burns. ?
Inherited: About 40% of the population inherits an enzyme that converts a chemical in asparagus into an aromatic sulfur compound which has a strong smell. It is interesting but not harmful. ...Read more
My pee is clear no color, smells like ammonia and fish, burns,itching and going to the bathroom a lot at night, have chronic cystitis, also a virgin.
An Infection: Please medical evaluation promptly.Get a more detailed answer ›
Might be infection,,: If your urine smells like this you might want to see your doctor for a possible infection, particularly an acquired one like trichomonas, as this can produce a fish-like smell. You also might benefit from a urinalysis as you could also have high uric acid in your urine as well as high protein. Best of luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my poop smell like fish?
- Why does my pee smell like tuna?
- Why does my pee smell like coffee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my pee smell like coffee after i drink coffee?
- Why does my pee smell like burnt popcorn?
- Why does my sweat smell like vinegar when i wake up?
- Why does my stool smell like sulfur?
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?