Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Left Testical Hurts
My left testical hurts when masterbating & cumming 8 days after left inguinal hernia repair using mesh is it normal? when will pain go away?
Painful, swollen: Testicle is an emergency. Pain may have referred to the back. You need to see a surgeon asap or go to the emergency room ...Read more
I have a white spot on my left testical and its about 3-5 mm big and hurts . It will not pop if i try to pop it or scratch it. What is it?
See urologist: I advice you see urologist or dermatologist for evaluation asap. ...Read more
I feel that sometimes my left testicle rotates. And it hurts so what I do is to rotate it again to its original position. What could this be?
My right testicle is a bigger and hanging lower than my left testicle. Nothing hurts or looks unusual than that. What causes this, is it normal?
Exam To Confirm Norm: Testicular asymmetry is usually normal. Commonly right is larger and left hangs lower. Although cause is unclear, some literature suggests temperature regulation and cerebral asymmetry as causes. However there are childhood conditions that can cause atrophy or loss of a testicle such as congenital anomalies, trauma, cancer, and more. See doctor for exam to confirm your anatomy is simply the norm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my left back side hurt?
- Why does my left big toe hurt?
- Why does my left shoulder and arm hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my left arm hurt?
- Why does my left side ovary hurt?
- Causes of left forearm pain
- Why does my left side of my body hurt?
- Talk to a urologist online for free