Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Left Hand Tingle
Why does my left fingers/hand feel tingly the day after i drink a lot? I have neck issues that cause this too but i notice it more after alota alcohol
Neck likely cause : The neck is still the likely culprit but if you are consuming large quantities of alcohol you may be engaging in behaviors, purposely or not, that aggravate the existing neck problem. These may include dancing, falling or sleeping in less than ideal positions. Dialing back the alcohol and the associated behaviors may decrease the flare ups. ...Read more
Paresthesias: Paresthesias refers to tingling secondary to nerve irritation. One of the most common causes for paresthesias in the hand is carpal tunnel syndrome. The next would be an ulnar neuropathy. And lastly the differential would include cervical spine disease. Vascular disorders would be unusual as both hands would likely be involved. Similarly, a peripheral neuropathy prefers the lower extremities. ...Read more
I've had pain and tingling in my left hand now for 2 days and it is pretty constant. What could be the cause of this?
RADICULOPATHY: Possibly. When any nerve root in the cervical spine is irritated through compression or inflammation, the symptoms can radiate along that nerve's pathway into the arm and hand. The patient's specific cervical radiculopathy symptoms will depend primarily on which nerve is affected. The symptoms may also be referred to as radicular pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my left hand tingle when i sleep?
- Why does my hand feel numb and tingly?
- Why does my hand feel tingly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my hand go numb and tingle?
- Why does my left arm tingle?
- Why does the left side of my head tingle?
- Why does the bottom of my left foot tingle?
- Talk to a neurologist online