Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Left Arm Tingle
The list is long: You could have: carpel tunnel radiculopathy diabetes (usually bilateral) vascular disease b12 def. (bil) tia (mini-stroke) ulnar nerve compression sat. Night palsy vasculitis so, go see your doctor. He may refer you after he does some labs and/or xrays or MRI or ....... Good luck. ...Read more
Yes: The real question is why is it occurring. Can't help you without more info. ...Read more
Poss pinched nerves: This indicates diseased or pinched nerves in neck or shoulder region. See a neurologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my arm tingle?
- Why does my left arm feel numb and tingly?
- Why is my left arm numb and tingly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my left hand tingle?
- Why does the left side of my head tingle?
- Why does the bottom of my left foot tingle?
- My left arm is numb and tingly
- Talk to a neurologist online