Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Heart Palpitations
Heart pounding: Depends. This may be a problem. With eating, the digestive process diverts a good deal of blood and shunts it to the intestines. If the heart becomes short on its blood supply it can cause heart pounding and symptoms. Best to discuss this with your doctor and get an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why just at night, before i sleep my heart pounds very hard. Im 25, and physically fit. Whats wrong? Is anxiet?
Woke up w/my heart feeling a bit hard pound &slower than normal.Took my pulse and it was 68. Is this normal? Then took it & its 80-84. Is BPM normal?
Palpitations: It depends on how much did you drink.If it happens without drinking coffee then it should be evaluated. ...Read more
I get this chest flutter while sitting then I feel anxious and my heart races and pounds hard then settles in seconds then left with panic symptoms?
High (approx. 80 BPM) resting heart rate. Previously sedentary. My heart pounds hard and fast during T25 DVD workout - is actually feeling it normal?
Heart rate and exerc: Heart rate of 80 is still well within the normal range. If you have started an exercise program after being relatively sedentary - its not unusual that you might see an increase in pulse. As your body adjusts to the new exercise program and your cardiovascular health improves the pulse will lower. The pounding is simply your body letting you know its out of shape. Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my heart pound and race when i first wake up?
- Why does my heart beat so fast for no reason?
- Why is my heart beating so hard and fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my heart beat so fast?
- Why does my heart beat fast and hard at night in bed?
- Why does my heart beat hard when i get upset?
- Why does my heart beat hard then goes back normal?
- Talk to a cardiologist online