Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Head Tingle
Okay....: Unfortunately, your question is only the beginning, not the end. Hearing this, a doctor would then take a detailed history in an effort to construct a differential diagnosis. Your statement is so nonspecific that one can't even generate a list of possibilities. That's something that properly ought to take place in a doctor's office. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sensitivity, anxiety: Sensation in the scalp is mediated by the trigeminal system, which can cause tingling in the head, even soreness when combing your hair. What activates the trigeminal system? Stress, tension or migraine headaches, gum or tooth disease or recent dental, or a tight headband. The trigeminal system gets stirred up easily by these and other things, but usually comes down in days to weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my head tingle at the back?
- Why does my head tingle sometimes?
- Why does the left side of my head tingle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my head feel tingly?
- Why is my head tingly?
- Why does my arm tingle?
- Why does my brain tingle?
- Talk to a neurologist online