Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Foot Hurt When Walking But Not Dancing
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
Too general : A question that warrants a visit to your foot/ankle doc. Pain is a indication something is wrong, go get it checked out. ...Read more
See a doctor: These are 2 very vague symptoms and should be worked up by a doctor. ...Read more
Why does my left side of my left foot hurt severely when walking on it ? I can't even put pressure on it...
Why does my right foot hurt when i flex it? It's not the angel it's the top of my foot and it's also painful when i walk?
I hurt my ankle by stepping wrong, it popped about 6 times but now when I stand/walk it makes 2 toes and underpart of my foot hurt. What should I do?
Consider: evaluation by a podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to use crutches wen ankle knees and foot hurt due to change in weather conditons and temperature my physio said i shudnt but hurts to walk
Yes: If you are having pain to any joint, the first recommended treatment is resting that joint. If you feel you need crutches to rest it, then do so. Also, please an orthopedic, rheumatologist or sports med doctor for another evaluation to determine cause of pain. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does the top of my foot hurt when running?
- Why does the side of my foot hurt when exercising?
- Why does my left foot hurt when i wake up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my upper back hurt when i breathe deeply?
- Why does my eyes hurt when i wake up?
- Why does my back hurt when i cough?
- Why does my chest hurt when i sneeze?
- Why does the ball of my foot hurt when i walk?