Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Face Go Numb
Depends: If the tingling is temporary, and relieved by positional changes, it could be a neck, jaw, or facial nerve problem. A neurologist or physiatrist can help. If you have had head trauma or take a lot of medications, discuss this with your prescribing doctor. Sleep disorder may be the real concern. ...Read more
Why does the side of my face go numb and tingly for only a few seconds?And also my legs and arms?Happensat least twice a day no matter what im doing.
Blind spots in both my eyes that move around for about 10 to 15 minutes. A few minutes later, my right hand and right side of my face go numb.
Hello. For the past five years half of my face goes numb.. I think its because of my weight, what do you think? Thanks
Yes: Yes. See an ENT doc for evaluation. ...Read more
Abnormal: It's a strange symptom to have the whole body go numb. See your doctor. ...Read more
I am 25, female, the past few days the left side of my face will go numb and tingley for a bit. Why?
Many possibilities: This could be a problem in the nerves of your skin related to some local skin issue, possibly a dental problem, it could be related to a temporomandibular joint disorder, or this could be related to a more central problem such as trigeminal neuralgia-it doesn't sound typical for this. You should see your doctor and have it evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my right arm go numb?
- Why does my pinky finger go numb?
- Why does my middle finger go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my hand go numb and tingle?
- Why does my tongue go numb?
- Why does my leg go numb when i lay down?
- Why does my right thigh go numb?
- Why does my face go numb when i have a panic attack?