Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Calf Hurt
Tight Calf Muscles!: The reason your calf hurts is how tight the entire muscle group is. When you stand on your toes, the calf muscle contracts, and if it is tight, then you may have pain. Performing runners' stretches are very beneficial and should help reduce the pain. If it continues, seek medical treatment with a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why does my calf hurt after meniscus surgery, i don't have a bloodclot in my , im on cruches and I have a brace?
My thigh and calf hurt about ten days before my period... Is this normal? Its only on the left side. Could this be something serious?
Hi I had a pus blister on my leg a week ago that now looks like a tiny white hole in my leg, it's making my entire calf hurt so much !!! someone help!
Back of my leg behind knee and calf hurt when i walk i didn't do anything just got up and all of a sudden hurt not swollen?
Right leg thigh-calf hurt 6 days now left calf too.not red if swollen not a lot ultrasound neg bloodclots feel better raised haven't exercised?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my calf muscle hurt?
- Why does the back of my calf hurt?
- Why does my calf muscle always hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my inner calf hurt when i run?
- Why does my palm hurt?
- Why does my heal hurt?
- Why does my breasts hurt?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free