Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Calf Hurt
Tight Calf Muscles!: The reason your calf hurts is how tight the entire muscle group is. When you stand on your toes, the calf muscle contracts, and if it is tight, then you may have pain. Performing runners' stretches are very beneficial and should help reduce the pain. If it continues, seek medical treatment with a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why does my calf hurt after meniscus surgery, i don't have a bloodclot in my , im on cruches and I have a brace?
Back of my leg behind knee and calf hurt when i walk i didn't do anything just got up and all of a sudden hurt not swollen?
My thigh and calf hurt about ten days before my period... Is this normal? Its only on the left side. Could this be something serious?
Right leg thigh-calf hurt 6 days now left calf too.not red if swollen not a lot ultrasound neg bloodclots feel better raised haven't exercised?
When I'm standing at work my left knee and calf hurt but when I sit I'm ok. Sometimes my hands and arms hurt but only for a little. What is this? Help
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checked out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my calf muscle always hurt?
- Why does my calf hurt when i run?
- Why does the back of my calf hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my inner calf hurt when i run?
- Why does my chest hurt when i cough?
- Why does my upper back hurt when i breathe deeply?
- Left-sided tongue pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free