Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Broken Hand Burn When I Put Salt On It
I have had a broken hand taken out of a cast and put in a splint how long till I can do heavy lifting again?
It depends: This is highly dependent on the type of fracture you had, location of the fracture and how long it had been in a cast. Most fractures are healed in 6-8 weeks, but the final decision should be made by the person most familiar with your particular situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
hand fracture 2weeks ago(4th metatarsal closed initial).ER ortho put a splint 2 wear 4-6 week.I went 2 a walkin clinic 4 swelling.My finger is crooked
Fracture: Healing is ususally complete within the first 2 months, but not always. And occasionally bones heal but in the wrong position. So, the first question is whether it's in fact healed. Next, if it's healed but in an abnormal position, is it bothering you? And then, if it's bothering you can it be improved functionally without surgery. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my knee burn when i put pressure on it?
- Why does it burn when i put in a tampon?
- Why does my skin burn when i put lotion on after shaving?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get dizzy when i put my hands?
- My hand hurts when i put pressure on it
- Why do my legs burn when i put lotion on them after i shave?
- Why does my butt burn when i poop?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free