Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Body Seen Out Of Sync With The Actual Temperature
41 male hairy body. Itching & discomfort on upper back especially after hot water , bath, sweating, cold temperature.Relief after itching no marks seen.
Hav low body temperature week+ 35c to 36c. Night sweats 6 mos+. Thyroid tests in range. All cbc fine except wbc and neutrophil ⬆seen dr. Leukemia?or?
What do mean by my: "body is hot"? You feel warm? Are you intolerant of warmth? Do you sweat when others do not? If your temperature is normal, it is not likely to be a serious issue. ...Read more
Not if...: If a thermometer is calibrated for rectal temperatures, then the 99 degrees is accurate and no adjustment is needed. If the thermometer is calibrated for oral or axillary temperatures, it might automatically add 1-2 degrees to what it senses, and thus display an incorrectly high reading (because it thinks it is in the mouth or armpit, when in fact you've put it in the rectum). ...Read more
98.6 degrees : The normal body temperature has long been thought to be 98.6 degrees fahrenheit, but there are several factors that affect body temperature. Normal body temperature varies by person and can also increase or decrease as a person ages, changes environment, changes diet or alters medication. Temperature readings can also vary slightly based on the method of temperature reading and the time of day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my body temperature so low?
- Why is my body temperature so high?
- Why is my body temperature always low?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if my body temperature is low?
- Why does a lot of my hair fall out?
- Why does my throat dry out at night?
- Why does my 5th metatarsal stick out?
- Why does my body temperature keep fluctuating is it the female hormones?