Doctor insights on:
Why Does My Ankle Have A Sharp Pain When I Bend Over
It hurts all around my ankle & when I step on it there's a sharp pain in my tibia, ankle, and foot. If I bend my foot it hurts bad. My ankle gives out?
What did you do: Tap on the tibia and see if vibration causes pain. If yes, need x-ray. If no, sit on chair wit bad ankle across other knee(figure 4). Gently draw the alphabet with bad foot. Focus on letters that hurt. Two times a day for three days, if no better, see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ankle hurts to bend down and inward. Feels like it may be tendon in front or outside. It's a sharp pain and very sensitive. No bruising or swelling. ?
Been deal wit a "sprained ankle" goin on 3 months i hav nerve damage & i hav a ligament out everytime i bend my toes i get sharp pain go up my leg?
Ankle pain: First, determine the exact cause by seeing a podiatrist. Once the diagnosis is known, then it can be properly treated. ...Read more
I am at mall and i walk got a sharp pain my ankle i had stop short to go in a store then came the pain?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my eye hurt when i bend over?
- Why does my head hurt when i bend over?
- Sharp pain in my knee when i bend it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have knee pain when i bend my knee
- Causes of clear fluid draining out of the nose when bending over
- Why my eyes hurt when i bend over?
- Why do my ears hurt when i bend over?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free