Doctor insights on:
Why Does Menstrual Fluid Stink So Much Is There A Way To Reduce The Stink
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Menstrual pain: You can avoid heavily processed foods (like white bread, pastas, and sugars); caffeine, alcohol, ; tobacco. You can eat more lean proteins such as meats, fish, and beans; also high-antioxidant vegetables ; fruits -- like blueberries, tomatoes, squash, ; peppers. Spices like turmeric. Warm compress on low abdomen. Calcium ; magnesium may help. For additional ideas: http://tinyurl.Com/kw94lmx. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How can a girl reduce or treat menstrual pain? By drugs or physically?Which way is better and more effective and safer?
Acupuncture: Acupuncture is the most effective way to eliminate the menstrual cramps. Stop dairy. Stop gluten. One ca also take ibuprofen, can also try evening pimrose oil daily for 3 months...An herb call vitex or one called cramp bark can also reduce menstrual pain. Exercise does help too. ...Read more
I am constantly retaining fluid in my thighs and stomach. Always around my menstrual cycle but noe much more frequently. What is causing this and what?
Pms: Nsaid’s, ssri’s, hormone meds, otc meds containing diuretics, warm bath, heating pad, exercise ; acupuncture are excellent for pms / period. Avoid caffeine, chocolate, alcohol ; salt. Get gyn eval to r/o underlying pathology. Consider omega- 3 fatty acids, magnesium (supplementation or through diet) or black cohosh with dr ok. Sipping chamomile can dissipate pain. Ginger helps w nausea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a way to reduce my menstrual bleeding?
- Is there a way to reduce the frequency of lipofuscin change of diet medication?
- Is there a natural way to get rid of fluid in the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the fastest way to reduce a swelling of the eye from an injury?
- Is there a way to check for blocked arteries in the penis?
- Is there a way to reverse circumcision or to make the foreskin grow again?
- Is there a way to get rid of the smell from your fart or your burp?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free