Doctor insights on:
Why Does Lyme Cause Lower Back Pain
Low back pain is pain that occurs in the back above the buttock area and below the ribs. Low back pain can be sharp, dull, intermittent or constant. Pain can be at rest or associated with activity. Back pain can also be accompanied with pain that shoots or radiates down into the lower extremities or legs which is frequently ...Read more
Lower back pain: Hello, arthritis is an autoimmune condition that can affect many different areas of the body. It is most likely that if arthritis exists in your neck, then the same condition probably exists in your lower back as we'll. Follow up with your doctor for therapy that may improve both areas of discomfort. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not routinely: They do not, of themselves cause low back pain. However, if you are taking Progesterone shots, that implies a female problem. Pain in the uterus can cause low back pain, just like when a woman is pregnant. So, you might ask your physician who is giving you the Progesterone about that. ...Read more
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does lyme disease cause joint pain?
- Why does lung cancer cause back pain?
- Does hcg diet cause lower back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a kidney infection cause lower back pain?
- Does duromine cause lower back pain?
- Does herpes cause lower back pain?
- Does constipation cause lower back pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free