Doctor insights on:
Why Does Low Carb Eating Make Your Breath Smell Bad
Yes: Low carb diets are rich in proteins. Odor producing bacteria in your mouth love proteins , so they multiply... Sometimes rinse with diluted peroxide (1:1) may help. If not - find a dentist who can do "full mouth detox" we do it exclusively in our breath center in calabasas, ca. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Eat low carb 2000+ cal. Recent very rapid weight loss, beta thalassemia, high fructosamine/post prandial and frequent urine smells sweet. Please help
I was just on a low carb diet and was constipated. Since ending the diet, which lasted a month, my gas has smelled really bad. Will it get better?
Did a low carb diet 2012, lost weight & the felt great. Eating carbs again & feel tied. Is a low carb diet bad? Was supplementing vitb, not anymore.
Are low carb high fat diets bad? You can lose lots of weight, but is a long term approach not good for your health?
No: But theoretically when you eat lots of protein instead of just carbs you are making your kidneys work a little harder. I do not think there are any studies in humans which say you will have any consequences. In animals it is true that less protein and calories makes them live longer. But this is very controversial. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is a low carb diet bad for your health?
- Why does my period smell so bad?
- Why does my lower back hurt extremely bad before i have to make a bowel movement?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does a belly button smell and how can you make ordor stop?
- Why does my breath still smell after brushing and using mouth wash?
- Why does my period smell bad?
- Why does eating pork increase your blood pressure?
- Can a low carb diet make ones urine smell bad?