Doctor insights on:
Why Does Hepatitis A Turn My Eyes And Skin Yellow
How long does it take to feel normal again after a bout of viral hepatitis
My skin isn't yellow anymore but my eyes are a bit. I'm also tired lots?
Yes: Both are symptoms of any disease affecting the liver. ...Read more
Weeks: It all depends, but usually resolves over several weeks. ...Read more
Acute infection?: If you have recent infection with hepatitis b and your liver is still working ok, then the yellow eyes will go away. People who turn yellow are more likely to have their immune system control hepatitis b so you should definitely have follow up of your labs. People who have severe liver damage from long-standing hepatitis b infection have yellow eyes because of chronic liver damage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does hepatitis virus cause whites of eyes to turn yellow?
- Why is my eyes yellow?
- Why does the skin on my fingers turn white peel?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does white hair turn yellow?
- Why are my eyes yellow and not white?
- Why are the whites of my eyes yellow?
- Why are my eyes yellow and bloodshot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online