Doctor insights on:
Why Does Fasting Cause A Bad Taste
Acid Reflux ?: Just a guess. See your dentist and physician for a definitive diagnosis. ...Read more
I keep having a bad taste in my mouth even when im not eating or have eaten anything. What is that?
Unhappy mouth?: How happy is your mouth (teeth, gums, tongue)? Brushing (even your tongue!) and flossing regularly can help. What's dripping from upstairs? Nasal drip from allergies or chronic sinus infection can taste icky. Anything from downstairs? Acid reflux from your stomach? These are all good things to talk with your doc about. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of bad taste in the mouth
- Causes of bad taste in throat
- Cause of bad taste in mouth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of dry mouth and bad taste
- Cause of bad taste in back of throat
- What causes a bad taste in mouth?
- What causes a bad taste in the mouth?
- Why does fasting cause metallic taste?