Doctor insights on:
Why Does Dialysis Change Your Skin Color
Simple answer is that it is a medical technology used primarily to provide an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with renal failure. Hemodialysis remove wastes and excess water from the blood by circulating blood outside the body through an external filter, called a dialyzer. Blood and dialysate flow through in opposite directions and the ...Read more
Dialysis: In general dialysis patients do complain of dry, darker skin, itching, etc. However one should keep in mind that these are complications of severe kidney insufficiency and result of toxins accumulating in your body. These skin changes are not from dialysis, in fact the whole goal of dialysis is to help and remove these toxins from your body. ...Read more
Not permanently: If you're talking about lightening creams, their effects are temporary. ...Read more
Skin bleaching: Your skin color is determined by your genetic family background, and by how much sun you are exposed to. Some people have naturally dark skin, while others have lighter skin, and this fact is based alot on what part of the world your ancestors came from. If you want lighter skin, you must not get any sun at all, and you can buy bleaching creams to try to make the skijn lighter. ...Read more
Yes: But that will be an enormous project for little or no satisfaction. Use your time & energy for something that will actually benefit you or someone else. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does your skin darken during dialysis?
- Does your skin color change on sialysis?
- Does marijuana changes your skin color from the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does your appetite change when using synthroid?
- Why does the hair color of some babies change when they get older?
- Can beta carotene change your skin color?
- Is it possible for your skin color to change with fairness creme?
- Talk to a dermatologist online