Doctor insights on:
Why Does Cocaine Deform Your Nose
No: but if it causes inflammation, that could cause some temporary swelling inside the nose. If people snort cocaine intranasally, it can cause damage to the nasal septum, the cartilage between the two nostrils, and in severe cases, a hole can form and ultimately the nose can collapse, which can have the appearance of a larger flattened nose (called a 'saddle nose deformity). ...Read more
My friend did cocaine on two separate occasions two years ago and was wondering if she had could have caused permanent damage to her nose?
Yes: Cocaine use can result in death of of tissue (septal necrosis) with consequent undesirable change in nasal appearance. Some mechanisms might include reduced blood flow and/or unchecked infection. Cocaine use is associated with a variety of undesirable general medical and psychological adverse effects. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have used cocaine for sometime then after by nose is blocked from one side sometime it gat better and sometime it bolcks tell me cure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does cocaine change the shape of your nose?
- Does using cocaine change the shape of your nose?
- Why does your nose run when you have allergies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does your uterus flutter?
- How long does cocaine metabolites stay in your urine?
- Why does my nose feel like it has scabs up both of my nostrils all of the time?
- How long does cocaine stay in your urine?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free