Doctor insights on:
Why Does Alcohol Mess Up Your Brain
Relative: That is a relative question. You can damage the brain with just one big binge. ...Read more
Alcohol: Amount & duration of drinking.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends on extent: Studies show that teenage consumption of alcohol and drugs on the developing brain can permanently alter its development. If it was a small amount, it will likely be OK. It is a good idea to have open discussions with teens about the dangers of drugs and alcohol - and to create a policy where you will pick them up if they are even in a situation where drugs and alcohol are present. ...Read more
What part of the brain reacts to alcohol? I no longer feel the effects of alcohol. What could be wrong?
Tolerance: Alcohol permeates the entire brain. It is not a good idea to be drinking alcohol on top of clonazepam. Your brain has developed tolerance to alcohol which means you are getting close to alcohol addiction if not already there. I would recommend that you consult with your physician to get off the alcohol safely. ...Read more
What happens if alcohol kills brain cells, but we only use 10% of our brains is it really that bad for you?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does taking plan b mess up your cycle?
- Exercising mess up your cycle
- Why do multivitamin supplements mess up lyrica?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can rough sex mess up your stomach?
- Can wisdom teeth mess up your teeth?
- How to mess up your cervical spine?
- Can antibiotics mess up your period?
- Talk to a neurologist online