Doctor insights on:
Why Does A Liquid Come Out Of Your Nipples
Hard to know?: Is the discharge milk or clear liquid? What is your age. What medicatons are you on? Nipple discharge could be somewhat normal, however, without knowing you or your history, some bad things could be going on. It is important for you to be seen, examined and perhaps have some testing (mammogram or mri). Wish i could be of more help, but you just need to be seen. ...Read more
Is it normal to have white clear liquid come out of nipples if yur not preg., I have to squeeze them, it doesn't happn on a regular basis, ?
Probably: Especially if you have ever been pregnant and if it only happens when you squeeze them. If spontaneous them you need to be evaluated for possible causes. ...Read more
Breast discharge: Clear discharge could be normal or abnormal. You should see you ob/gyn or primary care physician. ...Read more
Im 18 years old male , my right nipple is sensitive and is puffy and if i squeeze it brownish liquid will come out my left one is perfectly fine
Nipple discharge: Any fluid discharging from the nipples needs to be evaluated by your gyn or family physician. This can sometimes be an infection or a hormonal issue but either way needs to be checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does poop come out black?
- Why does my period come out brown?
- Why does poop come out like water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does discharge come out when your pregnant?
- Why does your period come early?
- Why does air come out when i pee?
- Why does the sperm come back out after intercourse?
- Why does liquid come out of my nipples?