Doctor insights on:
Why Does A Doctor Tap Your Chest
Hello Doctors. Lately, I think I felt a nerve move when I tapped my eyebrow in class yesterday. Is it normal to feel a nerve tapping your eyebrow?
Supra orbital nerve: Can be felt not a worryGet a more detailed answer ›
I am diagnosed with OCD. My Doc advised me Clomipramine 150mg BD but it suddenly heightened my anxiety more.Foot tapping increases as well. Advise plz?
See MD: You're taking a hefty dose of clomipramine plus Risperidal (?dose) which have numerous side effects and some drug interactions. Please consider seeing a psychiatrist if you're not currently. These medications must be closely monitored for safety reasons and therapeutic effect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Need to see doctor: And have them examine you.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Chest pain is always treated seriously, especially as diabetes and obesity becomes a bigger problem in adolescents, along with the ever-present risk of drug abuse. Rarely does chest pain signify something serious in this age group but a proper history and physical examination will be done, followed by tests and labs if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have 2 holes in the left side of my chest from gunshot. How will the emts and doctors fix this?
Confusing Story: I am not sure where this question comes from. If you have gun shots in your chest i would hope you are in the hospital and that the medical team there is trying to save your life. If you are planning on shooting yourself and this is a cry for help please get some help from your community so you can choose life over suicide. If you are planning a homicide please please give your gun away.. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If a chest xray is clear does that mean your lungs are clear
- How does a doctor remove a corn from your foot?
- Why does a tetanus shot make your arm sore?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does a doctor put a cast on a broken arm or leg?
- Why would doctor check your vagina for a sports physical?
- How does a doctor bandage your hand after carpel tunnel surgery?
- What does it mean if you get a rash on your chest when you exercise?
- Why does your finger sometimes turn purple after a injury?