Doctor insights on:
Why Do You Poop Alot As A Diabetic
Sometimes i get a low blood sugar and start shaking a little bit once i'm done pooping. I 'm not diabetic.
Low sugar?: How do you know you have low blood sugar? Do you check your blood? It sounds more likely that you could be having low blood pressure if you are straining to poop. If you are straining, then use a stool softener on a regular basis. If you are not straining, then see a doctor to find out what is happening. ...Read more
No: Polyuria in diabetes is due to high glucose levels. High glucose induces thirst and high intake of fluid leads to increased urine output in otherwise normal kidneys. The high glucose also is filtered into the urine and exceeds the ability of the kidney to resorb the total amount of glucose. The excess glucose in the forming urine acts as a diuretic preventing retention of fluid from the urine. ...Read more
Currently taking 2 500mg of metformin HCl ER daily for type 2 diabetes. Pooping orange pill shape objects.
Pills: Often extended pills release medicine through micro pores leaving shell intact. ...Read more
Should i be concerned that my 4yr old type 1 diabetic d does light cream coloured poo. Also has an abnormally enormous appetite for her age?
What can cause cuts around the vagina and anus? I am diabetic, and my sugars have been running high.
All day since i woke up i've been in the bathroom , my stool is coming out in liquid form and is bright yellow and i'm diabetic also . Is this bad ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you poop alot when your pregnant?
- Why do you get a strange taste in your mouth when you have a cold or flu?
- Why do you get a headache after crying?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have long fingers do you generally have a long penis as well
- Why do doctors make you pee in a cup?
- Why do you still get your period after having a tubal ligation?
- Why do you have to wait a year before getting a tattoo over a scar?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online