Doctor insights on:
Why Do You Poop Alot As A Diabetic
No: Polyuria in diabetes is due to high glucose levels. High glucose induces thirst and high intake of fluid leads to increased urine output in otherwise normal kidneys. The high glucose also is filtered into the urine and exceeds the ability of the kidney to resorb the total amount of glucose. The excess glucose in the forming urine acts as a diuretic preventing retention of fluid from the urine. ...Read more
Sometimes i get a low blood sugar and start shaking a little bit once i'm done pooping. I 'm not diabetic.
Low sugar?: How do you know you have low blood sugar? Do you check your blood? It sounds more likely that you could be having low blood pressure if you are straining to poop. If you are straining, then use a stool softener on a regular basis. If you are not straining, then see a doctor to find out what is happening. ...Read more
Currently taking 2 500mg of metformin HCl ER daily for type 2 diabetes. Pooping orange pill shape objects.
Pills: Often extended pills release medicine through micro pores leaving shell intact. ...Read more
I have been having problems every time i eat i go poop and it is yellow and runny and my tummy feels weird in the middle it has I have diabetes
Stool: Sorry, but you need to provide more information before a meaningful response could be developed. ...Read more
What can cause cuts around the vagina and anus? I am diabetic, and my sugars have been running high.
Should i be concerned that my 4yr old type 1 diabetic d does light cream coloured poo. Also has an abnormally enormous appetite for her age?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you poop alot when your pregnant?
- Why am i pooping alot and losing weight?
- Do you sweat alot when your pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you have to use bathroom alot with panreatitis?
- Do you sleep alot when your pregnant?
- Do you get alot of discharge in early pregnancy?
- Do you yawn alot when you are pregnant?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online