Doctor insights on:
Why Do You Lose Your Appetite When You Fall In Love
On your mind: You may have other things on your mind, and just don't think about eating. ...Read more
Nothing good!: You need to cultivate the will to control your eating, alter your behavior and eat modestly by taking smaller portions. Also you can use fillers with low energy like use ample amounts of salads, vegetables and fruits instead of starches and meats. If you practive this change at each meal time, you will lose weight! ...Read more
Don't eat junk: There's nothing to do if you already ate junk. Obviously you should avoid it in the future. If it's just a bad habit, stay conscious of what you eat, don't have junk food at hand (try healthy snacks instead), and have family/friends support you. If nervousness is the underlying problem, check the many healthtap answers about how to handle nervousness or anxiety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: While Wellbutrin is considered a weight neutral antidepressant, losing one's appetite is not necessarily expected. However, you will be less likely to gain weight from it. If your depression has led to a weight gain due to emotional eating, you may find that the urge to eat like that will decrease as the medicine reduces your depression. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do you lose your appetite when you have a head cold?
- Why do you get a strange taste in your mouth when you have a cold or flu?
- What to do when you lose your appetite from nervous overeating of junk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you treat wound when it is in your inner thigh skin?
- Do your head shrink when you lose weight?
- What do it mean when you have pain in your buttcheeks?
- Do your face get smaller when you lose weight?
- Talk to a general internist online for free