Doctor insights on:
Why Do You Get Yeast Infections Before Your Period
Might be never...: If he is circumcised...Or you wisely used condoms since had concern about an infection...But even if uncircumcised / unprotected, yeast does not transmit f-->m reliably, and risk can be reduced with good personal hygiene. If "gonna happen, " should notice within a week. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it normal to get reoccuring yeast infections only after havin protected sex? and why do i get them about two weeks before my next period?
PH changes: The pH of the vagina can change for a variety of reasons. To prevent yeast infections and bacterial overgrowths as a result, take a good probiotic daily. Natren makes gy-na-tren, which my patients really like. Read more at: http://www.Drfinke.Com/2011/08/11/bacteria-and-your-body-its-a-good-thing/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very possible: About 1 in 10 women will experience recurrent vaginal yeast infections. They usually become symptomatic about the same time each cycle. It is very east to treat and suppress that problem but it requires a prescription. See your doctor or sign up for a consult her at HealthTap for treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i keep getting yeast infections before my period?
- Why do i get yeast infections before my period?
- Why do i get a yeast infection a week before each period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do you get cramps before your period?
- Why do you cramp before your period?
- Do you get bloated before your period?
- Do you get headaches before your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free