Doctor insights on:
Why Do You Bleed With A Ovarious Cyst
I might have an incidental arachnoid cyst in the posterior fossa & i get chronic nose bleed when i blow my nose from the left nasal im scared from it?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No answer. : Without additional information there is no way to answer this. See a physician for a complete history and physical. ...Read more
Normal or Healthy?: Big distinction, normal=usual/common/average; little relation to wisdom/excellence/etc. Study: https://www.google.com/#q=milton%20alvis%20youtube for crucial basic wisdom. Anytime blood vessels are severed (capillaries&larger) bleeding occurs. The clotting system (platelets & 12 proteins, combined with no longer being adjacent to endothelial cells) which triggers blood to become solid&stop leaks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do you bleed when ovarian cysts bursts?
- Why do you bleed with a kidney stone?
- Why do you bleed with kidney stones?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do moles bleed?
- Why do fibroids bleed?
- Why do you gain weight with an ovarian cyst?
- Why do you gain weight with ovarian cysts?
- Do you bleed if a cyst bursts?