Doctor insights on:
Why Do Women Break Out While On Their Period
No: Have not heard this from any of my women patients, and did a brief literature search and cannot find any reports of different effects of alcohol on women who are in their menstrual cycle. There are hormonal changes of mood during the period before the menstrual cycle, which together with alcohol, could conceivably change levels of depression or anxiety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unclear question : Normally a hospital staff would simply ask the female patient if she was on her period. ...Read more
No: It may affect the timing but not the severity or heavyness. ...Read more
2-3 months: We consider cycles normal if they come roughly every month and aren't too heavy or crampy and no bleeding in between. Cycles in healthy women can be as close as 21 days and as infrequent as every 2-3 months. If you period is unusually late, you should consider pregnancy if that's a possibility and hormonal issues and be checked by a gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my face breaking out while losing weight?
- Why do i break out in hives when i get stressed?
- Why do women get their period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do women get heartburn while pregnant?
- Why do women bleed while pregnant?
- Do you break out if you are pregnant?
- Why do women get headaches during their period?
- Why do i break out in hives?